NEXT SEMINAR: JULY 12-14, 2013!
The video above are audio testimonials from the participants of the weekend workshop. NOTE: This video is a teaser. Have a few spare minutes? Watch the long version of the testimonials video.
July 12-14, 2013
Friday: 2p – 10p
Saturday: 10a – 10p
Sunday: 10a – 5p
(Courtyard Marriot near RDU airport)
TESTIMONIALS FROM PARTICIPANTS:
- Participant interview #1 (female)
- Participant interview #2 (male)
- Participant interview #3 (female)
- Participant interview #4 (male)
- Participant interview #5 (female)
- Participant interview #6 (female)
DISCOUNTED TICKET: EARLYBIRD #2
*Payment plans available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP ...
This groundbreaking workshop includes:
- A supportive in-person (Raleigh, NC) group environment with no judgment or shame where you will feel understood and "gotten" on a deep level
- Open sharing format to break free of shame and into freedom
- Interactive games and activities (both group and one-on-one) to experientially give you practice in relating to herpes and yourself in a healthy, positive and self-accepting way
- Practice disclosing in a positive way that will take the burden away and replace it with connection
- Learn how to move past a victim mentality and into an empowered one
- Learn to use overcoming herpes as a doorway into empowering yourself in all areas of your life
- Discover your best self and how that naturally overshadows any of those self-defeating thoughts that herpes used to bring you
- Friendships with group participants that will last a lifetime
- Real-world tips for talking honestly about your herpes status
- The secret to overcoming the shame game that often accompanies herpes
- Simple step-by-step ways to avoid the biggest relationship challenges that come with having herpes
- Why having herpes doesn’t make you dirty, bad or unlovable (in fact, quite the opposite!)
- The real reason rejection happens — and what you can do to have a dramatically better experience
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT ASK ...
- Why would I want to take a seminar on herpes? This ultimately isn't a seminar about herpes. This is a seminar about you. It's a seminar about who you are in the face of something you have judgments about. And it's about shifting those judgments into self-acceptance with others who are committed to the same. The focus of the weekend isn't herpes. The focus is on connecting you to what matters inside of yourself.
- Is food included? Snacks will be provided through the weekend (fruit, hummus, chips, jerky, cookies, etc.), but meals will be on you. Come each day fully fed. Ample time will be given for everyone to go out to eat for lunch and dinner.
- Is lodging included? Lodging is not included in the cost, although there are options available to you, including getting a room at the hotel where the weekend is held, being a roommate with a fellow participant or staying with a staff member. A few weeks before the weekend, a secret Facebook group will be formed (none of your Facebook friends will be able to see that you are a part of our group) with all staff members and participants so that you may coordinate roommate situations or work out whatever lodging setup works for you.
- Is this in any way associated with a larger group or religion? This is not associated with any religion, cult, or other larger group. Although it's inclusive and supportive of any and all systems of belief.
- As far as the format is concerned, is it part education, part group activities? What will it be like for me? It's less educational (you can get the facts online) and more focused on group and one-on-one experiential activities. We have group discussions throughout, and sometimes those include some informational tidbits if participants ask for it, but for the most part the seminar is experiential and interactive. Less someone standing in front of the room trying to "teach you something" and more "let's jump right in and have an experience we can feel." The weekend will be molded to suit exactly what you need for your greatest healing and growth. In that way, it's impossible to tell you exactly what it will be like for you. It's unique to you based on what you need at your current stage of healing and self-acceptance.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP?
LET'S TALK ONE-ON-ONE!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
PAYMENT PLANS & SCHOLARSHIPS